She recently sat down with me to talk candidly about nonprofit leadership. In this great conversation, Jaimie provided so much value!
Check out the top 5 insights I took from our conversation:
- True leadership isn’t glamorous. It’s hard, but highly rewarding.
- Great leaders endeavor to find their tribe and thrive with them rather than being all things to all people.
- If you don’t have credibility as a leader, you don’t have anything.
- The best leaders focus on developing other leaders — that’s the true measure of leadership success.
- Leadership is a 24/7 game. Finding micro moments to refresh and recharge in the midst of packed work and home schedules is critical to your mental, physical, and emotional health.
Check out the entire conversation for even more great insights!