In this episode I talk with Burt Rosen, President & CEO at Knox Area Rescue Ministries about leading an organization over the long-term, and the most important aspects of leading well, including:
- The importance of taking a stand when you see something broken in your organization
- Every sound of the sail means something to the sailor
- Navigating the fears associated with making difficult calls as a leader
- Why integrity, trust, and transparency are the keys to long-term leadership success
- The keys to successfully developing emerging leaders in your organization
If you want to lead your organization more effectively and help your team avoid costly mistakes that drain your organization of time, talent, and revenue, check out my Amazon #1 best-seller, 101 Biggest Mistakes Nonprofits Make And how You Can Avoid Them.
Transform your fundraising with Rainmaking: The Fundraiser’s Guide to Landing Big Gifts, the best-selling resource that has been used by more than 2,500 major gift leaders, chief development officers, and executive directors to raise over $150 million in the last decade.